Who wants to play 21 questions? You know, the game Coach Peter and Coach Kayser played with their childhood crushes when they were 13.
This is a little different. Surprise, surprise these all have to do with CrossFit and our gym. You can answer these silently to yourself, you daredevil you, or you can post them on the TTCF FaceBook page. Be careful, because there might be some questions that make you uncomfortable. We will start easy and work our way up to the scarier ones.
1. What is your name? (If you are answering silently to yourself you can skip this one. Just for the FB posts.)
2. How long have you been a member of TTCF?
3. How did you start coming to TTCF?
4. How many classes per week to you go to?
5. What do you like best about our gym?
6. What advice do you have for new members?
7. What kind of outfit should Kayser wear to our Member-Guest golf outing on Sept. 27th? (Yes, there is a prize for best dressed)
8. What are your strengths in the gym?
9. What are your weaknesses in the gym?
10. What type of activities do you do away from the gym?
11. How many hours of sleep/night do you get on average?
12. Which category best describes your eating habits? (Good, Bad, Paleo, Zone, [fill-in-the-blank])
13. How often do you do mobility work on your own?
14. Did you know the last 3 questions were from Beyond the Whiteboard? Do you use BTWB for tracking progress, workouts, etc?
15. How do you handle soreness/fatigue from workouts?
16. What is your favorite genre of music to listen to in the gym?
17. If you could perfect any movement in CrossFit, what would it be?
18. What movements, workouts, etc. would you like to see more often in our programming?
19. What advice do you have for non-members who maybe haven’t tried CrossFit for one reason or another?
20. What is your BHAG? (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
21. Do you think you can do more consecutive double unders than Coach Joe Wells (approx. 400)? If not, why are you not signed up for his double unders clinic on August 16th? Learn from the living legend…
Community is what makes TTCF different, this gives other members a good chance to know more about you. If you are posting these on our FaceBook page, please keep it clear and concise. Thanks all!